Wednesday, February 17, 2010

YES... ZUBAZ!

Seriously, they're back... check out these puppies! That's right boys and girls, Zubaz are back with a vengeance.

When I was in 6th grade, these were THE coolest pants to have. I can't stress to you enough how awesome I thought these pants would make me. You needed two things to be cool at age 12 in 1992, a pair of Jordans and a pair of Zubaz. Luckily for me, my parents felt it would be more appropriate to get me shoes at payless and buy me purple biker shorts.
This is the only image on the internet of a man wearing these. On second look, I'm not even sure that it's a man. Those don't look good on anybody. On a little fat boy it's just disturbing. He's standing near classic muscle cars while wearing a helmet to show you how rad he/she/shim is!


So now's my second chance. I can get those Jordans and Zubaz I always wanted and FINALLY be cool! If I do it will you be my Facebook friend?

After you watch this video, you'll know what I'm talkin' 'bout!

No comments:

Visitors