Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Max!

We adopted a English Bulldog on Sunday.

I now realize we have welcomed a homeless man into our house.

Evidence:

1) He smells terrible. No, not a typical "oh I just got a whiff of something pee-pee like" bum... we're talking clear the subway car, I'm going to throw up, seriously my nostrils are burning boxcar hobo. You know the kind: a crowded train comes by and then a glimmer of hope, a car with almost nobody in it and tons of seats. You step on, and a sledgehammer of stink slams you in your olfactory nerve.

2) Just hanging out on a Park Bench


3) He just hangs out and sleeps all day. He's got no job, he pees on the sidewalk, and I'm pretty sure he'd eat garbage if I let him.

4) Sleeping on a cardboard box (so cliche)

2 comments:

Abbi Crutchfield said...

This post is not very sensitive to the homeless. Although it does support my theory that a hobo has dressed as a dog and is living off us for free.

Anonymous said...

Ha @ walking into an empty train car and realizing why it's empty as soon as you get a whiff of the rot leaking out of the bum sleeping on the floor.

Visitors