Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Childhood Dreams Come True...

I bid on LA Gear Michael Jackson.

I didn't win. But that's the great thing about being an adult, you can afford to make a couple childhood dreams come true. Usually what kids want, are pretty cheap. It's not Ferrieres and Prada bags that kids want. They want a pair of Jordan's or Star Wars villiage (at least I did).

That actually reminds me, when I was 5 years old, my mom melted my He-Man action figures in the dishwasher (they were dirty, that's why they were in there!). I was crushed. Ever since then, I've wanted to replace the collection. Anybody know where I can get a Moss-Man and Skinkor?

Abbi wrote, "I get nostalgic about the toys I used to play with and the food I used to eat as a kid."
Ahh, I still eat the food from when I was a kid: Fruity Pebbles, Pop-Tarts, Kentucky Fried Chicken... let's be honest, my mom didn't cook much.
As for the toys, buy yourself that Easy Bake Oven already! Why not? I'm getting those Rambo guns when I find them.

Droppin headlines:

Paula Abdul not coming back to American Idol. On the bright side, she was so doped up she didn't even know she was there in the first place.

What will American Idol do without Paula? Probably keep on producing a show that we can all look back on in 30 years and say, "What drugs were we on that made us think this was a good idea?"

And for old time's sake:




Tomorrow: Michael Vick is a free man. Should he return to the NFL? Leave your comments in today's post and I'll talk about it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Abbi Crutchfield said...

instead of Ferraris, you said Ferrieres. Is that a faux derriere? I bet Vick wishes he had a fake booty in prison.

Visitors