Monday, July 06, 2009

Filmy

There are always creative, hard working artists that find a way to express themselves via film. On the flip side, there are always Michael Bays.
My favorite movie is Rocky. I don't care what other people think of the film (good or bad), it's mine and hits me every time I watch it (The sequels are just plain fun!).
Now one thing that may have changed, is the American public has given up. Transformers 2 is on its way to being one of the biggest movies ever, yet universally panned! Just slapping an expensive piece of garbage up on a screen didn't work 15 years ago-- think Waterworld. We at least had a little discernment.
So get ready, cause here comes G.I.Joe.

Headlines below:

Sarah Palin resigns as Alaska's Governor. After returning home from her recent trip to New York she was heard saying, "Wait, why do I live in Alaska?"

Sarah Palin's resignation caused many to cheer. Don't get too excited, cause now she's coming down here with the rest of us!

Sarah resigned because she heard there was a void to fill on TLC now that Jon and Kate are on hiatus.

Brett Michaels' tour bus was involved in an accident this weekend. The bus was finishing, "Nothin' but a Good Time," when it was hit by a piece of the Tony's stage.

Brett Michaels' tour bus was in an 5 car pile up. The police report said, "It missed its mark."

Roger Federer won his 15th Grand Slam title this weekend at Wimbledon. When told this, the American public responded with, "Who?"

G.H. hipped me to this video in the comments in Friday's post. I loved it!


Tomorrow: Rep. Peter King rips Michael Jackson. Fair or Foul? Leave a comment in today's post and I'll address it tomorrow!

4 comments:

G.H. said...

Glad you liked it...I knew you would!!!

GH

http://confessions-of-a-waitress.blogspot.com/

Abbi Crutchfield said...

I don't know who Peter King is. A mystery novelist?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

Visitors